Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Texas, here we come!

Tomorrow morning Faith and I will leave to spend almost three weeks with my Grandma Joy and my aunt and uncle in Texas. Grandma had her surgery yesterday and it went very well. If all goes as planned, she'll be home sometime today.
Faith and I will be on the 8:00 bus tomorrow morning to go in to O'Hare. This will be our third time flying (on a big airplane, that is!). We're bringing our camera along with us and will continue to post our updates on the blog.
So next time I log on, it'll be coming from Weatherford, Texas!

2 comments:

Amber D.M. said...

Have a safe trip! I've been through Weatherford quite a few times. I always love seeing the courthouse. =)

Hope you don't get baked! =) Enjoy the time with your grandmother. Miss you!

The Sisson Clan said...

You'll be a tremendous blessing to your Grandmother. We'll be praying for you all. Have a great time. =)
May the Lord Jesus just shine through you!