Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yummm...Japanese food!

Last week Grandma, Amy, Faith and I went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant in Weatherford. It used to be called Ohana's, but the name changed and I can't remember what the new one is now.
It's so much fun to watch the chef cook your food right there in front of you. My favorite part is when he lights the grill on fire - the entire cooking surface is in flames!



We have eaten here every time we come to Texas, and the food is excellent.

We all ordered the same thing - fried rice, mixed vegetables and Habachi chicken. Yummy!

It was nice having Amy with us. Her hours as a doctor are crazy, so it's a treat to have her home in time for lunch.

No, it wasn't cold outside, but I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt to cover up my well wrapped arms! My poison ivy is getting much better (thank you for all your prayers!), but my arms still look pretty disgusting.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kavitch, what's the "Ummm, Japenese food" ? Did you mean "Yumm" ? :)

I'm jealous, that food is great!!

Hurry up and come home.

Jase

The Hemmers said...

Okay, okay, I changed it. But in my head I wasn't saying "yum". It sounded more like "mmmm". Oh well, you got the idea, right?

Gretchen said...

You should have put a warning on your post - my mouth is watering!