Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For Jaimie G.

This post is for Jaimie Gambill who enjoys all the silly pictures we put up here!

We don't lack for subject matter in that department! My siblings have provided us with plenty of picture taking opportunities ever since they were little. There were some really great pictures that I was not allowed to put up here (rats!), but I'm sure you'll enjoy the ones that made the cut!

Computer science class was livened up by these two who found a new use for part of the floppy disks. Floppy disks! We must be getting old! Have you ever tried this?

Mel Jason
Football, anyone?
They made shoulder pads by stuffing doll clothes under their pjs. Don't they look fierce?
They were always dressing up. This time it was the snake charmer and her black cobra in his basket. Jason even had a forked red tongue made out of paper.
I'm not sure what inspired this get-up, but does it really matter? By putting gloves on their feet, were they trying to walk on their "hands"?
Melody put over 50 paper clips in Jason's hair.
Umm...?
Silly faces
Melody and the Kalebaugh twins
This picture was taken at a party where many strange things happened!
I suppose that's one way to play Twister.
Have you heard the story about Melody hiding in the garbage container (It was new and clean.) to scare Jason?
As I was going through these pictures to get my siblings to give their okay to post them, I asked Jason why they put these bags on their heads. He replied, "Because they were there."
Bowling balls with faces.
As you can see, they haven't outgrown their love of silly-ness, but I wouldn't change them for anything!
Melody pointed out that there aren't any "Faith" pictures in this post. I wonder why? ;-)
Just another normal day at the Hemmer house!
If you want to see their newest accomplishment, ask them to play "possum".

8 comments:

theTwins said...

Hey you made me smile!
Great pictures :)
And TRAFFIC CONES!!!

crik said...

I know I've seen most of these pictures before but I always enjoy a good laugh. Your siblings are crazy! But then again so are mine! Life is never boring in this part of IL! ;)

The Hemmers said...

Okay, number one - I was the one who colored the paper and made the forked tongue for Jason. Number two, the picture where we're dressed in black with gloves on our feet? We were gorillas.
I think there is a very sad lack of weird Faith pictures here...We should remedy that...

~Melody

The Hemmers said...

I didn't say who made the forked tongue. I just said he had one. ;-)

Gorillas...I see...sorry I forgot that important fact.

As to a remedy for the lack of weird Faith pictures, I must maintain my image of a somewhat normal person who is sane, Mel. ;D

~Faith

crik said...

Ah, yes Fe you must look somewhat normal. But remember I know how to get into your blog too and I could post some too! You're not safe! :)

The Sisson Clan said...

This post may have been for Jaimie, but we ALL enjoyed it. I still think that your family has waaaaay too much fun! "wink"

~the gambill gals~ said...

We've been really busy this past week and haven't been able to check out blogs until today. Thanks for the pics; Jaimie loved them! :)

We are heading off in a few minutes to a week of Joni and Friends family camp. Jaimie is very excited.

Jill W. said...

thanks for sharing, Faith! you guys are great ;)