Thursday, April 2, 2009

National Goof Off Day

Remember our post from last year about National Goof Off Day?  Well, we celebrated it again this year.  In case any of you were wondering, this day did not originate with us, but we are happy to observe this interesting holiday.  Beck's shirt says it all.
NGO day fell on a Sunday this year, and after church, a couple people started being goofy!  
Rachel, Crystal, and Gabrielle
We told Crystal she looked like a nun.
Don't you like Becky's hairstyle?  
Now for a picture of all of us.  Yes, I'm in there too.  I didn't put up a fuss about dressing up at all this year.  Hmm...what does that mean?  I had someone tell me that means I'm getting more mature.  Acting silly means I'm growing up?  How does that work?
Me, Zoe, Gab, Crystal, Dawn, Beck, Rach, and Mel
Aren't we lovely?
Wolfgang's reaction upon seeing us all...
Marge was a different story.  She wanted to know why we didn't come get her so she could join in on the fun!  Of course we very kindly offered to share our beautiful apparel.

Adrian
Zoe
Me and my sis back in our normal clothing...

If anybody wants to join us in celebrating this fun holiday next year, the date is March 22nd.  Mark your calendars for National Goof Off Day 2010!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Too funny! Our family observes this holiday all through the
year.... :-)

crik said...

Wahoo for craziness!
But I'd like to go on record and say that I didn't start being goofy! You guys made me goofy! ;)