Monday, August 11, 2008

"Raindrops keep falling on my head..."

On Saturday night a storm came up pretty quickly. I was sitting inside when it suddenly started pouring. I sat there for a few minutes, then jumped up and decided to go out and play in it. Faith had the same idea!
We splashed in the driveway for a while, then ran up the street.
It was raining so hard I could barely see, but it felt so good!

As we were splashing in the puddles, a neighbor who was standing on her porch commented, "What are you going to do next? Make little wooden boats to sail?"
I just laughed and replied, "Who knows, maybe we will!"

I love playing in the rain...

Perhaps we looked like a couple of kids instead of two girls in their 20's, but I never want to stop enjoying these little things in life!


3 comments:

crik said...

You guys have too much fun!
(That is good :)

crik said...

I guess I'll have to work up the guts to try it sometime!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!!