Monday, November 17, 2008

Drastic Lengths

Last Thursday I finally decided to do something I have talked about for a long time, but never done. I got my hair cut! I've kept it long since I was 14 and decided that it was high time for a change of pace.
It was the perfect week to get it cut since we had a roller skating party that night and the Young Adult Convention on Saturday. Everybody got to see it and I got a lot of shocked looks! Mom took before and after pictures. It's been quite a change for me!

In case you're wondering, no I didn't get high lights or anything, just the cut!




15 comments:

Test said...

I LOVE IT!! It makes you look older...in a great way!
Heather

crik said...

I love it! It looks so cute! You look even more beautiful than you did before!

The Capp Crew said...

Your haircut looks great! So fun to see you on Saturday!

Kristy said...

Hi Melody,
Your hair is so cute!! Sometimes I think I'd like to cut my hair, but I'm not quite ready yet. :D
~ Kristen B.

Danielle said...

Love it Love it Love it!!!!! :)

Simply Tiffany said...

Oh!! It's sooo cute! I've never been able to get my hair longer than my shoulders...so maybe I'm just partial to short(er) hair. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! I saw it in the pictures from the Young Adult Conf. but it looks even better in these;)
Abby Barnard

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks

Anonymous said...

I heard rumors that had taken place =) Really cute, Melody!

Katie West

Gretchen said...

It looks just as good in person. You must have natural highlights. They really come out with the new do! - GJ

The Capp Crew said...

I love your hair Melody!! I think you picked a really nice style!!

Geneva Capp

The Hemmers said...

Thanks guys, you're sweet! ~Melody

Anonymous said...

You are so absolutely gorgeous, Melody. I don't know how you did it, but the new style made you even gorgeous-er. :)

jess said...

It looks really cute! The style looks really good on you.

-Jess

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a wig

Jason H