Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What to do with leftovers....

Too much cake? Can't eat it all?
Don't throw it away - we have a solution for disposing of it!
Boy, are we ever messy!
Jason really got me with a big glob of frosting - it was so thick that I could hardly breathe at first!
I know that many of you will think we're absolutely crazy, but it was fun. I love making memories with my brother!

This past winter we did something similar. Right before Christmas we had an abundance of sweets from various parties; we had some chocolate cream pie that had been sitting in the refrigerator for awhile and we just couldn't eat any more. Jason agreed to let me put the pie in his face and we saved a piece for him to get me with later. (I had somewhere to go, so I didn't want to take the time to clean up then.) He protected his clothes and hair that time (thus the bandana and apron), and I love it how he says in a muffled voice, "You got it up my nose! You got it on my socks!"

So now you know what goes on behind the scenes at the Hemmer house! This'll break the image for those who may have imagined us as sedate little homeschoolers!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are just too funny!!!!

Gretchen said...

You guys are histerical! Thanks for the laughs. Good thing you've gotten it out of your systems before there are any weddings.








It is out of your systems now, right?

The Sisson Clan said...

You know, I've heard of using all sorts of vegetables for special facial treatments. Maybe you guys are on to something good!
Maybe.

crik said...

That is great! For some reason I thought that you might have done something like that!
Crik

Amber D.M. said...

Thanks for the laughs. It was very timely! =)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

awesome

rach

Anonymous said...

Hehe, you guys are hilarious. The things you come up with...... :)

The Hemmers said...

Don't worry - I wouldn't do this at a wedding. Jason once tried to be a part of a cake fight at my aunt's wedding when we were little. (I wouldn't let him!) And I don't think I want cake in my face at my wedding either!

Nate said...

You guys are nuts..... =]

Anonymous said...

Nate,

I think I agree with you -- my siblings are nuts! They're like that at least 50% of the time they are together. Maybe I should make that 75%. ;-)

Faith