Friday, June 13, 2008

More convention pictures

Here are some additional photos from the convention. This one was taken after everything was over and we were all just crashing in the atrium. To tell you the truth, that was one of the best parts of the convention - just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.
Becca Johnson, one of the official convention photographers.
Jacob Barnard, working away at the recording table. This year people could order mp3 downloads of all the sessions, or they could get a CD set.
Katrina Gibert in costume!

Kellie Hedding whose brother, Lucas, is getting married this weekend. (And Jason is one of the groomsmen!)

Oh, my! Yes, that's my brother...He found this mask in one of the youth rooms and waited until somebody he knew walked by his recording station, then peered through the fence and called, "Help me, help me!"

Faith and Elli

We enjoyed introducing our friends, the Kalebaughs, to Haley and Mrs. Sisson. It's too bad we all live so far away!

Helena and I on "turquoise day". I wish we could have gotten a picture when we were both in pink!

On Saturday many of us gathered around the Moellers and lifted them up in prayer. Yes, there were a lot of tears, but the love in the room could be sensed so tangibly.

This family has been such a blessing to so many of us.

This picture makes me smile because you can hardly tell that Jason is giving Mrs. Moeller a hug good-bye; it looks like she's getting swallowed up!

I'm so glad that these wonderful people are a part of our lives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! I know that it hasn't been that long but I have fun seeing your pictures (or other's pictures ;).
Crik
P.S. I had fun meeting your 'new friends' last week. :)

Gretchen said...

I have not seen many masks that actually hide the identity of the user, but that one is a winner!

Not to mention, seriously scary!

Amber said...

Awww! I love the Moellers too! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

~Amber F on HSA!