Thursday, March 20, 2008

Traffic cones...

A few days ago, Jason purchased some traffic cones to place behind his trailer when he's parked at a job site. He was standing outside showing them to us (while we looked on from the kitchen window) and looking quite silly! :)

I, of course, couldn't let him get away with acting goofy without me! So I had to join in....
They really do make good bull horns!

Who would have thought that traffic cones could have multiple uses?




Jason peering down one....



A close up....





Faith put the camera up to the small hole for this picture....
Hmm, good thing my skin isn't normally that color!






Jason said they hurt his head. Didn't bother me a bit!
Does that mean his head's bigger?!





Faith wanted more pictures, but Jason was done!



So, do you think we are easily amused? I do!
;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures were just too funny!!! Happy Easter to your family!!
Love,
Dani, Rick, Ricky & Dale

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe you are very easily amused. :)

Amber D.M. said...

Boy, does that take me back to my childhood! We'll have to tell you a story the next time you're here.

The Sisson Clan said...

You guys are hilarious. Wish you lived next door!

Amber now we all are curious to hear your story. . . . . . .

Gretchen said...

Yea, I finally get to comment! Mom gave me your site and my computer wouldn't show the word verification, and then I lost the e-mail with your address and couldn't find you! Whew! You are now added to my bookmarks.

You two are hilarious - I love it! Ah, the little joys of life.

BTW I got your CD in the mail today - what a treat! It's gorgeous. I love how beautifully your tone came through Melody. How exciting! - GJ

plastic stanchions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.