Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Eve

On New Year's Eve, Melody and I had an invitation to the Bluedorn's house. It was a costume party this year, and we had fun going through our costume boxes to decide what we would be. We had lots of options with all the skits and plays we've been in throughout the years. I wanted something comfortable for the evening, and that helped narrow it down.

We decided to be a doll (or little Bo Peep who didn't have any sheep in the first place!) and Zorro
I knew Ava was going to be Zorro as well, but neither of us knew Greg would show up as the man in black too. I think people had to look twice a few times to make sure who it was.
Ben and Helena also came in Spanish attire.
When we were first posing for the picture that appears at the top of this page, Ben decided to get in on it.
More than just a hand in. ;)
Helena, the lovely Spanish maiden, and I
Greg had an interesting guest. A bit of an air head, but fairly likeable!
We played a number of games. This one always produces alot of laughs!
Our time of singing was accompanied by Hans.
The evening ended with Scum. I think Doug was the "Queen" for this round, thus the unique head attire!
We didn't get home and to bed until 3:30 in the morning, but we had a wonderful evening. What better way to ring in the new year than with good friends? :)

2 comments:

The Capp Crew said...

Looks like fun! I really like dressing up! :)

~Mandie

Gretchen said...

Cute costumes! It looks like a fun time. I know this is a funny compliment, but you look really cute in a mask, Faith!

(Then again, they are so comfortable, I think everyone will be wearing them soon. ;-)- GJ