Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Volleyball

Last Friday, we had an invite for an afternoon of ladies volleyball.
We had lots of yummy snacks!
Dawn had a pretty good over-hand serve! I was impressed, since I'm just lucky to get it over the net on each serve.
My mom and sister weren't able to make it, so I had to swipe these next three pictures from Dawn's blog to prove I was there. All the other times I was behind the camera. ;-)

Beth and I both going for the ball.
After playing volleyball, some of us went to see the new little baby!
Quite cute!
It was a fun afternoon!

6 comments:

theTwins said...

Yay! volleyball season is finally here!

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that you could make it Faith! Hopfully your Mom & Sis can make it for the next game!
~Dawn

~the gambill gals~ said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Jaimie really enjoyed the pics of the new colt.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!

The Hemmers said...

From what I hear, Dani, you're quite the volleyball player! Your level of playing would have been way above ours, but I'm sure we would have enjoyed playing you!

~Faith

Gretchen said...

I love volleyball! Looks like a lovely ladies day with some lovely ladies!